Monday, 11 August 2014

Photoshoot Planning NEW

Are there any potential hazards that could pose a health and safety risk where your filming will take place? (Trailing cables/traffic/other objects)?

Some of my filming may take place in just a normal building. This may have a few hazards such as tripping over things however its a very low risk. Some of my filming may take place outside in the college however if it gets dark then there is a risk of something bad happening. This is due to the fact I will be out at night with equipment such as a camera. Also if I do the shoot at night then the area will be very dark so I will have to make sure that, when not doing to actual filming, the area is well lit (probably by using a flashlight). 

Will the time of day/weather affect the outcome of the videos? Have you allowed for this?

I believe that I would be able to do the filming in any type of weather however, as my film trailer is a horror, it would likely be best if it was not too sunny and maybe raining to suit the theme. My trailer will have to be set at different times of day and weather so I will just film whichever part suits the weather.

Have you considered the background to your videos, particularly if taken outside? How will you ensure you will get the background you want?

I have a few ideas on backgrounds to my videos. I want most of the trailer to be set around a normal building which wouldn't be too hard to get. If anyone is in the way during the filming then I would just ask them to leave the room for a little bit.

Do you need permission to take videos in the place/venue you have in mind?

As both places im thinking about filming are available to the public, i will not need permission to take the videos there. I will most likely use the college as the main place of filming so i will also not need permission to take the videos.

Are other people/crowds likely to be an issue for you? What have you done to ensure that it will not spoil the effect?

I will go to the place to take the filming at a time when there wont be many people around so it will not be an issue to me. However I may use the people in the background in my video if i get their permissions.

Are you reliant on lifts/props/friends' equipment/models? How have you planned that these things will come together at the appointed time? Plan B?

I should be able to get to any of the locations at any time i need to so that shouldnt be an issue. The props, if i will be using any, should be easy to get. As I have already told the people in question that they may be needed to act in my film trailer I should be able to make a time that suits everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment