This is just a rough copy and may be changed when creating the actual product.
"I dont know why it happened. I was just a normal person. I was just a normal kid... I went to school, got okay grades and had friends. Its strange how everything can change in the blink of an eye, isnt it? One day your life can get turned upside down and theres nothing you can do about it. I could blame other people of course. My parents for making me this way. My friends for leaving me at the first sign of trouble. And then theres Jessica. She is the one who would be most to blame. If it werent for her then things wouldnt have gone wrong. She pushed me too far with the constant bullying and one day I just let go. The walls I built within myself cracked and then 'she' escaped. Her name is Claire. And she...
(The voice over cuts off here and there are some quick shots of fighting and running. Then the camera stops on a scene of Faith standing in the middle of a room. She turns around to face the camera as it zooms in to a mid shot. She smirks and says 'This is my life now' before the screen goes black.)
No comments:
Post a Comment